Minifrac – Hydraulic Fracturing Tool
Designed and made in Melbourne the Geosystems Minifrac is a portable and robust hydraulic fracturing tool ideal for quickly determining where a biaxial stress measurement is needed.
The Minifrac has been field-tested in stress determination on projects such as the Sydney M5 tunnels, MacArthur River Mine in the NT, and the Torino Limestone caverns, Torino.
- Self-contained & portable system on wheels with a lightweight transport case for ease of movement.
- Dual hand pumps for test & packer pressurisation.
- Laboratory test frame included.
- Dual chart recorder system with mechanical.
- removable electronic recorder & power pack.
- Twin hydraulic hose mounted on heavy-duty steel reel.
- Robust & Reliable.
- Operates at high pressures.
- Impression tool with an integrated electronic compass for orientation.
- Operational depth of request.
- IS version.
- Larger size packers are available on request.
The Minifrac System is supplied in a robust transportation case. The system has been designed to be self-contained and easily transported to the site in an underground mine. System options include both recorder types. Mechanical/electrical chart / electronic chart with data logger and additional hose for deeper testing.