Bolt Strain Gauge
Geosystems offer the digi-Bolt strain gauge with 2 to 6 epoxy resin encapsulated strain gauges, in two diametrically opposed slotted channels, which are designed to withstand the traumas of installation.
Each digi-Bolt strain gauge is subjected to a multipoint calibration. The coefficients are written into a microcontroller memory, and a precise linear function is used to enhance linearity, the output signal, and applied strain.
- Instrumented rebar can be spun in resin
- Readout head encapsulated in stainless steel tube for
- Microcontroller provides output directly in strain.
- Each bolt is individually
- High survivability to shock and vibration.
- Easy to install and maintain
- Low cost peripheral devices for data-logging (digi_LOGGER) and data upload using TCP/IP (GATEWAY)
- Competitively priced – contact Geosystems for a quotation.